About Me

My photo
I started reading comics regularly after 'Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns'. Since then, I've become a co-host on 'The LanternCast' (a podcast dedicated to Green Lantern that's been on the air since 2008), started a new podcast covering the late 1980's DC series Action Comics Weekly (appropriately titled The Action Comics Weekly Podcast), and have been the curator of THE blog on the internet dedicated to the character of Ragman, created by Robert Kanigher and Joe Kubert published by DC Comics starting in 1976 and currently appearing on The CW show 'Arrow' as portrayed by actor Joe Dinicol. I'm an avid fan of comics, classic rock, and speaking my mind. Welcome!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Temporary Hiatus...

Unfortunately I lost my job awhile back (before I started this blog actually) and it has affected my comic buying habits, as it rightly should. So, unless I come up with new theories based on older material, I have to postpone any other theory based blogs.

Until then, I plan on keeping the blog up in some form or another so this is as good a time as any to announce another function of my blog. I DO plan on having general comic talk type posts now and again. Be they news stories on comic publishers, comic reviews, announcements of new comics you should check out, etc. I don't wish to overload you on these types of stories so don't worry about me going nuts with it.

I hope I achieve gainful employment soon and get back to posting about the things I really enjoy within the industry. I also hope you'll bear with me as I go through this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment