About Me

My photo
I started reading comics regularly after 'Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns'. Since then, I've become a co-host on 'The LanternCast' (a podcast dedicated to Green Lantern that's been on the air since 2008), started a new podcast covering the late 1980's DC series Action Comics Weekly (appropriately titled The Action Comics Weekly Podcast), and have been the curator of THE blog on the internet dedicated to the character of Ragman, created by Robert Kanigher and Joe Kubert published by DC Comics starting in 1976 and currently appearing on The CW show 'Arrow' as portrayed by actor Joe Dinicol. I'm an avid fan of comics, classic rock, and speaking my mind. Welcome!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Battleground Blog!



I'm doing my FIRST semi-contest for my blog. So here's the deal, I've never been TRULY excited about a blog before but I really want to promote this one. So I'm going to do my best to promote it. That being said, my blog has ZERO followers.

So here's the deal:

FIRST SEVEN FOLLOWERS TO MY BLOG....I toss your names in a hat and pick one. That person gets to write a blog entry of their very own on my blog. First seven because of the seven colored Corps (aside from black and white)

RULES OF THE WINNING POST:

1) It has to be comics related.

...that's it.

You want to rant about female objectification in comic art? Go for it.
You want to promote a friends small press comic venture? Doors wide open.
You want to throw out your OWN "semi-ludicrous" Lantern theories? Mi blog es tu blog
Just has to be comics related.

"But Chad, what if people just follow to win then unfollow?":

Why would you follow so you can win the entry...only to unfollow and decrease visibility to your blog entry?

"Chad, you DO know it might be difficult to get seven followers INTERESTED in guest-blogging from this blogs visibility alone right?":

There's where the promotion aspect comes in. I'm sure some of you aren't interested in writing at all...but maybe you know someone who IS...so you tell them about the blog...and there you go!

So what do you think? Are you game?           

No comments:

Post a Comment